[amibroker] AFL Studies

I have tried to re-create some studies created before in other software packages with ease, but it seems that I hit the wall in AB.

Let's start with a very simple, but very powerful.
1. Identify 3 swing pivot points A,B,C. B is between A and C.
2. Connect A and C and plot a parallel line through B.
3. Plot parallel lines to AC in 1.27, 1.68, 2.68, .... distance between AC and parallel line trough B. Lines will be below or above B depending on whether B is above or below AC.
4. Connect B and C.
5. Plot parallel lines to the right of A in 0.32, 0.5, 0.68, 0.72, 1, 1.28, 1.68, ... distance between A and C.

6. Watch the market and see what is going to happen. As a matter of fact you can created such a study in the past and verify results.

To accomplish the task three mouse clicks (on A,B,C) and the ability to draw lines are needed. To draw lines is easy in AFL, but to collect A,B,C co-ordinates seems to be impossible. I do not want to use GFX functionality, because the study should still work even though A,B,C are no longer visible on the chart and I do not want to display more bars on the chart to make them visible.

How to do it in AB ? Any constructive help will be appreciated.

And by the way. If collection of mouse clicks can be stored and re-created at any time your imagination is the only limit what you can do with the studies (e.g. crating manual Elliot waves and drawing waves projections,drawing geometric shapes,................, etc).

AF

**** IMPORTANT PLEASE READ ****

http://www.amibroker.com/feedback/