Re: [amibroker] Re: hello all S&P emini question

Nobody gives lower overnight margins than the exchange minimums, but
some have higher rates.
I see day trade margins on ES as low as $300 at Global from the link.
Most discount brokers will give at least a 50% reduction for day trade
margins.

BR,
Dennis

**** IMPORTANT PLEASE READ ****