[amibroker] Re: How to import XYZ csv data into AB 3D optimization graph?

Acknowledged.  I had long known about that restriction and forgotten to include a statement in the post.  And, that is why I chose the example that I did of AB/AFL generated data in order to hopefully conform to the terms.

-- BruceR

**** IMPORTANT PLEASE READ ****

http://www.amibroker.com/feedback/