[amibroker] Re: testing multiple systems simultaneously

Hi Angelo
I'm trouble posting to this thread, my previous post disappeared.
You can definitely write an afl function that does most of the multiplexing of two or more systems. as to the question regarding two entries on the same bar. you can make one entry that is equivalent to two entries in terms of size and price on that bar
ie
size[i] = size1[i] + size2[i];
Buyprice[i] = (Buyprice1[i] * size1[i] + Buyprice2[i] * size2[i])/size[i];
I posted an example on the AB formula library http://www.amibroker.com/library/detail.php?id=1227 which should provide those who want to roll up their sleeves. It illustrates how you can group buys and sell signals together. You can change it to do what you want depending on your rules.
Paul.

**** IMPORTANT PLEASE READ ****

http://www.amibroker.com/feedback/