[amibroker] Re: Watchlist backtesting

Thanks for the reply Mike.
I believe I have the strategy and watchlist part nailed down. I am actually looking for specific instructions on how to use the AA to test the strategy for all the symbols in the watchlist and getting an aggregate result. I am not looking to optimize returns by choosing between alternative positions (using positionscore, etc), rather an analysis that will trade all the signals in every stock.

I guess I could set position size to 1/nth of equity (n = number of symbols in watchlist). But I was wondering if AA had a built-in feature that produced the same result without the need to set up a portfolio allocation logic.

**** IMPORTANT PLEASE READ ****

http://www.amibroker.com/feedback/