Re: [amibroker] Re: testing multiple systems simultaneously

The thing about multi system is that you must use CBT. No trades are
generated in the first pass AFL, ie buy=sell=short=cover=0;

I have my way of doing it by passing the individual signals and trade
prices of each system to the CBT via composites, although I believe
new beta has this using staticvarset but would need to check the
memory usage for this. The systems trades then need to be controlled
totally in CBT maintaining the equity and cash available per system.
eg if one system does not have enough cash assigned to it then the
entry does not happen
I do not say it is easy as each system must have the symbols open
trades list controlled etc.
The trades are all controlled in CBT by looping through symbol lists
and reading the signal requirements from the foreign composites.
Entries generally the full list, and exits from open trades through
list of open trades for each system.

I mentioned in earlier post that it is all a matter of juggling
everything and starting with sound flow logic charts for every step.

Then if you want any metrics per system you must calculate these from
basic formula.

--
Cheers
Graham Kav