[amibroker] Re: Files to copy to laptop?

I have used the instructions below several times to copy AB to my laptop when I travel.

The only problem is that the laptop screen has a different aspect ratio, so each of your chart views have to be re-sized and saved.

ReefBreak

AB must be installed on the target machine before you start.
AB should not be running on either machine, all files should be closed.

1. Copy the stocks database folder
copy c:\YourLocation\US-Stocks to the target computer
2. Copy the formulas folder
copy c:\Program Files\AmiBroker\Formulas to the target computer
3. Copy the broker.newcharts file
Copy c:\program files\amibroker\broker.newcharts to the target computer
4. Copy the Layouts folder
Copy c:\Program files\Amibroker\Layouts to the target computer
5. Copy the Watchlist files
copy c:\yourlocation\*.tls to the target computer

**** IMPORTANT PLEASE READ ****

http://www.amibroker.com/feedback/