[amibroker] Re: testing multiple systems simultaneously

Thanks.

Great feedback for me.

Your post speaks for itself.

300 empirical evidences is better than none at all!

By 300 N the asymptotes are starting to pull in, towards the mean, so when you see that happening it is reassuring.

B_Z

**** IMPORTANT PLEASE READ ****

http://www.amibroker.com/feedback/