Re: [amibroker] How to increment dates in a for loop?

Title: Re: [amibroker] How to increment dates in a for loop?

you can convert the dates to Barindex values, then loop the index.

I seem to remember doing something like this at one time and that i ran into problems when price arrays from different tickers didn't exactly match, i.e. some had some missing data. Keep this in mind when you start getting weird problems.

There is a post on Date Calculations on the UKB that may help you.

best regards,

herman