Re: [amibroker] Re: Volume check

pds = Param("pds", 10, 1, 100,1);
Hi =
HHV (V, pds);
Lo =
LLV(V, pds);

Vosc = (
V-Lo)/(Hi - Lo) *100;
Plot(Vosc, "", colorRed, styleHistogram);

M. Dawson wrote:
Then if I find the last high 1 or 5 times ago.  How do I reference what the volume is on that date.  If twenty days ago I got a high of 15 dollars and its 3 highs ago, how do I get that volume from twenty days ago so I can compare to current volume to see if I can trade it properly or not.  THis is very new to me.  If I can get this then I should be good for a while.

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "gmorlosky" <gmorlosky@xxx> wrote:

HHV
- highest high value  Lowest/Highest

SYNTAX  hhv( ARRAY, periods )
RETURNS ARRAY
FUNCTION  Calculates the highest value in the ARRAY over the preceding periods (periods includes the current day).
EXAMPLE The formula "hhv( close, 4)" returns the highest closing price over the preceding four periods; "hhv( high, 8)" returns the highest high price over the preceding eight periods.

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "M. Dawson" <miketmpb@> wrote:

Probably been answered before but cant find, how to I get the volume from a previous high in the past.  Then use that volume for what I want to check it with.  Thanks in advance.

**** IMPORTANT PLEASE READ ****

http://www.amibroker.com/feedback/