[amibroker] Re: testing multiple systems simultaneously

Graham,
Let me think about specifically what my needs are regarding this over the next few weeks and I may contact you. I am a little reluctant to pursue a "custom" solution as I think there are others on this board way more capable of designing a better and more robust solution than I but it may make sense.  Thank you.

**** IMPORTANT PLEASE READ ****

http://www.amibroker.com/feedback/