[amibroker] Re: Expectancy - and related--specifically K-rato

Thanks Rajiv,

I have thought that the variance of the chosen metric, from test to test, is an important indicator of the robustness of the system.

I will keep the idea in mind and do some more work on it as I go along.

**** IMPORTANT PLEASE READ ****

http://www.amibroker.com/feedback/