[amibroker] Re: AFL for Buy statement

Double check your code to ensure that it follows the pattern given. Note that I used a *condition* in the Sum function, which will evaluate to 1 (true) or zero (false). Summing those up for the last 5 days will give the number of times the condition was true over that period.

In this mail you said MACD below 0, in your previous one you said above 0. Whichever it is you want, enter the condition as the first argument to the Sum function.

Buy = Sum(MACD < 0, 5) == 5;

Mike

**** IMPORTANT PLEASE READ ****

http://www.amibroker.com/feedback/