[amibroker] Re: if (Buy[i] >= 0) not behaving as expected

Thanks Tuzo (and Mike), but I can't get it to work yet. I used fc >= 500; as my logic to represent the ShouldPlot. I get all plots, even though each stock is under $500. I tried various combination of price to get a partial group of plots, but it's always all of them.

Any other ideas on how to make each "foreign" the "active" for each plotting ???

_SECTION_BEGIN("RelativePerformance");
fc = "";
function ShouldPlot(price)
{
   fc >= 500; // this is to test for all stocks with a close >= $500.00
   return True;
}
function GetWatchListSymbols(watchListName)
{
   wlNumber = CategoryFind(watchListName, categoryWatchlist );
   return CategoryGetSymbols(categoryWatchlist, wlNumber );
}
SetChartOptions(0,chartShowArrows|chartShowDates);
WatchListName = ParamStr("Watch List Name","RelStrength"); // replace with a valid watchlist
SymbolList = GetWatchListSymbols(WatchListName);
fvb = Status("firstvisiblebar");
ColorCode = colorBrown;
for( i = 0; ( sym = StrExtract( SymbolList, i ) ) != ""; i++ )
{
   fc = Foreign(sym, "Close");
   if (ShouldPlot(fc))
   {
       ColorCode++;
       // wrap color codes if too many
       if (ColorCode == colorTan)
       {
          ColorCode = colorBrown;
       }
        Plot( 100 * ( fc - fc[ fvb ] )/ fc[ fvb ], sym, ColorCode, styleLine);
   }
}
_N( Title = "{{NAME}} {{DATE}} - Relative Performance [%]: {{VALUES}}" );
_SECTION_END();

**** IMPORTANT PLEASE READ ****

http://www.amibroker.com/feedback/