[amibroker] Re: AB Crashes when switching symbols

...and one more question: I have a number of computers. One runs WinXP 32 bit, with 32 Bit AB 5.25, which I would test out this /3G boot.ini switch.

The other PC is running Vista Ultimate 64 bit with same 32 Bit AB 5.25. Does the /3G switch apply also to VistaU64? If not, what is recommended on VistaU 64 to manage memory on the AB database in order to reduce crashes?

**** IMPORTANT PLEASE READ ****

http://www.amibroker.com/feedback/