Re: [amibroker] Re: testing multiple systems simultaneously

Angelo,

The single-symbol multiple system is just very simple thing to do.

Multi-system on individual symbols is just
ONE system on portfolio with different logic hardwired to symbol
and it can be very easily implemented using AmiBroker

SetOption("MaxOpenPositions", 3 ); // number of SYSTEMS here

switch( Name() )
{
  case "SPY":
        // the system for SPYhere
        Buy = ...
        Sell = ....
        SetPositionSize( 20, spsPercentOfEquity ); // 20% into FIRST system
        break;

  case "QQQQ":
        // the system for QQQ here
        Buy = ...
        Sell = ....
        SetPositionSize( 50, spsPercentOfEquity ); // 50% into SECOND system
        break;

  case "DIA":
        // the system for DIA here
        Buy = ...
        Sell = ....
        SetPositionSize( 30, spsPercentOfEquity ); // 30% into THIRD system
        break;
}

The above trades 3 separate systems on 3 separate symbols with 20/50/30% allocation.

Best regards,
Tomasz Janeczko
amibroker.com