[amibroker] Re: testing multiple systems simultaneously

Benoit,
That is an interesting approach.  I am just getting familiar with AmiBroker as I have decided to migrate away from another platform so I will need to do a little work to get up to speed to see if this method does what I need.  Thanks for the suggestion though, I will certainly look into it.

**** IMPORTANT PLEASE READ ****

http://www.amibroker.com/feedback/