Re: [amibroker] Erasing All List

Thanks, nothanks Tony. That is not what I want. You're opening a new Page. I want to select in an existing Page a new Ticker. I will give you the code in JScript that's called from AB. The underneath code does what I want to do. But I want it in AFL. Without the JScript part. And of course a lot simpler than all these lines of code ... I am sure it can be done in AFL. But how ?

Kind regards, Ton.

EnableScript("JScript");
<%
function
SelectTicker(Ticker)
{
   AB = new ActiveXObject(
"Broker.Application"
);
   AB.ActiveDocument.Name = Ticker;

return "OK"
;
}
%>

GetSym   = ParamTrigger("Get SP500 ","GET");
if
(GetSym)
{
   script =