[amibroker] Re: Amibroker in tab under Mozilla Firefox browser

Mike, thanks for the info. However, I didn't phrase my question correctly so I goofed.

In Amibroker, one can have the application running and use a built-in (terminology may not be correct) link to Internet Explorer to view website data.

In Firefox, one can have multiple tabs linked to websites and move back and forth as needed between websites.
I'd like to have Amibroker running as an application under a Firefox tab.
Is that possible ?  If so, how to do it?

Thanks.

**** IMPORTANT PLEASE READ ****

http://www.amibroker.com/feedback/