Re: [amibroker] Re: Camarilla System- Help Needed

Welles Wilder has a similar system called the Reaction Trend system. The rules of this system are far more complicated but he also defines an area where there is no trend and the price is expected to reverse to the mean and also two breakout levels.

As a simple test I replaced the "Camarilla" levels with Wilders levels:

xx = (YHigh + YLow + YClose) / 3;
R3 = 2 * xx - YLow;
S3 = 2 * xx - YHigh;
R4 = 2 * xx - 2 * YLow + YHigh;
S4 = 2 * xx - 2 * YHigh + YLow;
MidRes=(R3+R4)/2;
MidSup=(S3+S4)/2;

seems to give not very good results. Camarilla is better. Camarilla seems to work pretty good,

regards, Ed