Re: [amibroker] To retrieve an old ticker name into the pulldown menu

SOLVED

I created the symbol with the old name
Then copy the old file and paste to overwrite the new file

Straightforward as somebody used to say in all its articles...

**** IMPORTANT PLEASE READ ****

http://www.amibroker.com/feedback/