[amibroker] Re: What Can't Amibroker Do?

Tomasz,

You are missing out on selling your product to an entire world of institutional users, most of whom have access to data like this :) Not to mention deep pockets..

For the rest of traders without direct exchange connections, there are certainly a number of data feeds and vendors which provide real-time data with millisecond timestamps, i.e. TT, Reuters, and derivatives. For historical purposes there are tons of data that can be downloaded from the exchanges with millisecond resolution, i.e. TAQ (http://www.nyxdata.com/nysedata/default.aspx?tabid=730) and others, which is available for faculty and student research at a number of institutions.

I think if you could put this long-awaited feature into Amibroker, it would certainly broaden your potential customer base (institutions, professors, trading companies, more traders), not to mention help out the rest of us who are eagerly awaiting the possibility of utilizing Amibroker to process more high-frequency data and trade information instead of trying to hack around with other admittedly poorer programs.

**** IMPORTANT PLEASE READ ****

http://www.amibroker.com/feedback/