[amibroker] Re: New to Amibroker. A few Questions

Guys Thanks for the response.  I really do appreciate the detail response giving to my questions.  I must admit that I am pleasantly surprise by the capabilities possessed  by Amibroker.  After reading the various replies, I have some more follow up question that I would like to ask.  I have decided to Give each question an individual topic.

Again Thanks
ACE

**** IMPORTANT PLEASE READ ****

http://www.amibroker.com/feedback/