[amibroker] Re: Camarilla System- Help Needed

I realized what was amiss. Running the same on INDIAN index [NIFTY] is not giving me any results, while the same thing when I run on individual stocks is giving me proper results.
Still, wondering whats wrong.
Soham

**** IMPORTANT PLEASE READ ****

http://www.amibroker.com/feedback/