[amibroker] Re: New to Amibroker. A few Questions

Another thing to compare is support for automated Walk Forward Analysis (read Robert Pardo). AmiBroker's backtester supports it. Most others don't.

That brings up the next point; AmiBroker's backtest has support for non exhaustive optimization (e.g. CMA-ES, particle swarm optimization, etc.). This means that you are able to have a search space of far more parameter combinations than would be possible using exhaustive search (since exhaustive search would take far too long to ever complete).

Mike

**** IMPORTANT PLEASE READ ****

http://www.amibroker.com/feedback/