[amibroker] Re: Fast Computer Configuration for Walk Forward Optimization. Help?

By far the most important thing is to have enough RAM so all the data will fit into memory. Even a slow CPU will often stay ahead of a fast hard drive.

In general you will be better off with a high GHz 2 core system than a lower GHz 4 core system, unless you are breaking up the tests into subranges which are run on separate instances of Amibroker.

**** IMPORTANT PLEASE READ ****

http://www.amibroker.com/feedback/