[amibroker] Re: Simulating the Leveraged ETFs

Sure, I'm actually quite familiar with how these things behave long term, Dennis. In fact, that's the reason I'm doing this; to delve deeper into the nuances during different market conditions, the 2x vs. the 3x, etc.  The main reason for the price decay of leveraged ETFs is because of simple math and the compounding factor.  The code I'm looking for can duplicate that part of it, although I'll also have to factor in some depreciation due to expenses and hidden derivative & transaction costs.

Thanks for the warning though.  :-)

Grant

**** IMPORTANT PLEASE READ ****

http://www.amibroker.com/feedback/