[amibroker] Re: AmiBroker 5.25.0 BETA released

Thanks Tomasz,

I guess you wouldn't expect it from a 'non-programmer' but I always enjoy getting some new AFL functions with the presents.

I particularly like the StaticVarGet non alignment parameter but all of the new ones in this package are good.

This set of functions opens quite a few new possibilities but they don't get the attention of some of the headline 'features' ... they just sneak in quietly under the radar.

Frankly they are way too good for me but the pallette looks more complete now that they are there.
I am sure Dennis and Herman will be staying up late today while they party on with the new functions.

For a left-brained guy you do a pretty good job of sifting my ramblings down to one or two lines, considering that I don't know what I am talking about myself :-)
It is nice that there is no speed penalty attached either ... I was wondering about that .... taking that orthogonal type stuff into consideration one can only hope ;-)

I don't follow the other changes much, and don't understand what the tweaking is about, but I appreciate it ... AB is always very stable for me, even though I am a crude computer user, so thanks once again for your efforts in that area.

brian_z

**** IMPORTANT PLEASE READ ****

http://www.amibroker.com/feedback/