Re: [amibroker] Re: Backfilling with IB problems

Dingo --
I've just been trying to backfill 1 minute data.  I only compared a few 10 minute bars with some from TradeStation.  Most of those compared exactly OHLC with IB, excepting the spikes that I mentioned below.

If/when I get more comparisons, I'll try to keep you posted.

Thanks for your help.
-- Keith

dingo wrote:
I doubt you'll find anyone that matches the data from IB since it's not "real time" - just a snapshot.