Re: [amibroker] Re: Does AB have the capability to project the price into the future ?

Dear Howard,

Can you please make little modification in it so that pivot points for the past bars do not show, and only one set of pivot points based on the latest bar show?

Thanks,

Vinay

**** IMPORTANT PLEASE READ ****

http://www.amibroker.com/feedback/