RE: [amibroker] RT chart updating irregularly

Hello,

I run a 15000 vol chart on the Es/5.09/IB and when the count down gets to
zero it takes more than 500 TO 2000 traded shares before the next bar starts
to plot. I realize this could be due to vol coming in, but a change to a
faster computer made a noticeable improvement. My total time on that chart
is @ .188 secs. As somebody told me awhile ago AB has a lot of things to
due. My Bracket Trader Entry Program always shows price before AB in fast
markets.

My guess is your .782 time (I've pared down the formulas as much as
possible) is part of the problem. Also you might want to try chart timing of
'0' zero to get the 'as needed' CPU usage. In addition, check the Windows
Task Manager, recently found on a different computer running AD-Ware all the
time!

Going through some old messages, TJ talks about refresh rates and forced
recalculation of formula. Can send if interested.

Regards,

Jerry Gress