[amibroker] Re: afl coding commission table

Sorry Tomasz but I didn't get your suggestion about OLE

How can I write in AFL the values of the commission table?

I don't mean how to tell to use the commission table but the VALUES inside

thanks a lot

Bisto

**** IMPORTANT PLEASE READ ****

http://www.amibroker.com/feedback/