[amibroker] Re: Problem with slow code

There a quite a few options depending on the extent your want or need to save run time
1. edit or swap this include file on the fly within the afl so the trade file is only read when param trigger is press, otherwise, a dummy file is written and included.
2. rewrite the trade history in binary file format, reading binary files is much faster
3. read the file only once and load content into something like osaka table and access trades through table lookup.

**** IMPORTANT PLEASE READ ****

http://www.amibroker.com/feedback/