Re: [amibroker] can a 15 min bar have a cross(x,y) trigger in the middle of the bar time?

could be you have not set the analysis window to 15 minute bars, but
then results would not compare to your charts
If your charts do not show the bar times that correspond to round 15
minute values then your preferences can be set to align to market
hours and to start time of bar
Also check the database setting is also set to 9:30am start time.

--
Cheers
Graham Kav

**** IMPORTANT PLEASE READ ****