[amibroker] Explorer Wont update Closes

I asked this question before and I dont think I ever got a reply. I have a list of 1200 stocks in a watchlist. All nasdaq. The database is set to daily. I created an explorer that basically says

Filter=C>0;

AddColumn(C,"a");

I then choose todays date on the AA. I click explore. Sometimes the number of Closes listed will be 197. Ill click again and it will be 250. Then I have to shut down and click on some settings buttons(i dont know if it does anything) and then I click again and all 1200 will load in there.
Now the latest one is when it gets to a symbol thats in the first 100 it just freezes and i have to shut down. If I manually open the Amibroker and see that symbol all the data is there.
Why all these problems with just a simple explorer to get closes? How can I fix this?

Thanks,

**** IMPORTANT PLEASE READ ****

http://www.amibroker.com/feedback/