Re: [amibroker] Re: Explore - how to save results with all colors ?

From devlog:

CHANGES FOR VERSION 4.78.0 (as compared to 4.77.0)

  1. AA: HTML export added that supports FULL COLOR output
    To export to HTML just click “EXPORT” button in AA window and select “HTML files” from “Files of type” combo box in file dialog.

    You can also use OLE interface Export method - if EXTENSION provided in the file name is .html then AmiBroker will output HTML file, otherwise it will output CSV (text) file. If you want colorful output in Excel, just EXPORT the file to HTML and load it into Excel (or drag-drop to excel).

    Please note that Excel color palette is limited (not all 16 million colors available in AmiBroker can be represented in Excel).
    Example colorful test exploration:

    Filter=1
    for(
    025616

    AddColumnC"C"+i1.2colorDefault

    ColorHSB( ( BarIndex() + ) % 256255-i255 ) );

On Tue, Apr 14, 2009 at 3:40 PM, gmorlosky <gmorlosky@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Tried that, only the raw text is copied over. The formatting must be unique to AB, therfore it would have to be a stored "report" to be able to review again. Thanks.

**** IMPORTANT PLEASE READ ****

http://www.amibroker.com/feedback/