Re: [amibroker] AB running with 4-processor concurrency ,et al

1. What are you trying to do? Run a large number of indicator windows?  or ?  Are you saying you have 4 Core i7 computers? or ?

2. Do you mean 16 gig or 16 meg of main memory? If you're trying to add cache memory that's not possible afaik.

3.  What do you mean by "AFL to FIX GUIs"?