[amibroker] Adding R-multiple to backtest

Hi Everyone,

I've been playing around with AB for awhile now and getting the hang
of working with arrays.

Now, i'm trying to add van tharp's r-multiple for each trade on the
backtester detailed report. R-multiple is trade profit divided by
initial trade risk.  But I am having problems as to how to add it.  I
am playing with the custom backtester, but how I can reference the
array that stores my initial trade risk values from the backtester?

My current backtester code looks like this and is just for debugging
purposes so far.  The output shows that MaxStopLoss[bar] is always
zero even though I've assigned it above this code:-

else if(AAAction == actionPortfolio)
{
	bo = GetBacktesterObject();
	bo.PreProcess(); // Initialize backtester
	for( bar=0; bar < BarCount; bar++)
	{
		bo.ProcessTradeSignals( bar );
		for ( sig=bo.GetFirstSignal(bar); sig; sig=bo.GetNextSignal(bar) )
		{
			if (sig.isExit())
			{
				_TRACE("ENTRY: " + sig.symbol + "@" + sig.Price + " stop @ " +
MaxStopLoss[bar]);
				//code need to go here to calc r-mul: trade_profit /
maxstoploss[at_trade_entry]
			}
		}
    	}
	bo.PostProcess(); // Finalize backtester
}

Any help appreciated

Nick

**** IMPORTANT PLEASE READ ****