Re: [amibroker] How can I get AB to plot a green/red dot after direction change MA? (AFL quest.)

Hi,

theSum = MA(Close,192) + MA(Close,64);
redDot = Ref(theSum,-5) < theSum AND theSum > Ref(theSum,5);
greenDot = Ref(theSum, -5) > theSum AND theSum < Ref(theSum, 5);
redDot = ExRem(redDot, greenDot);
greenDot = ExRem(greenDot,redDot);
Plot(Close, "", IIf(redDot, colorRed,IIf(greenDot,colorGreen, 0)), styleBar | styleThick);
PlotShapes(shapeSmallCircle * redDot,colorRed,0,yPosition=High + ATR(3),0);
PlotShapes(shapeSmallCircle * greenDot, colorGreen, 0,yPosition=Low - ATR(3),0);

I don't know how to quantify about the way theSum change direction.
So there should be better expressions for the redDot and greenDot condition.

The information can be used to color the bars (by using Plot) or plotting a dot (via PlotShapes)

Regards
SW