Re: [amibroker] Re: Multitime frame AFL What is the mistake

Hello,
Please try this . i didnt check in amibroker but i think this will work.

TimeFrameSet( in5Minute*9) ;
StochK45=StochK( 14,3);
StochD45=StochD( 14,3,3);
TimeFrameRestore();
D45= TimeFrameExpand( StochD45, in5Minute*9);
k45=TimeFrameExpand( StochK45,in5Minute*9);
TimeFrameSet( in5Minute) ;
StochK5=StochK( 14,3);
StochD5=StochD( 14,3,3);
TimeFrameRestore( );
d5=TimeFrameExpand( StochD5 ,in5Minute);
k5=TimeFrameExpand( StochK5,in5Minute);
Buy=(K45> D45) AND Cross(K5, D5) ;
Sell=(D45>K45) AND Cross(D5,K5) ;
Plot(k45,"k45",colorGreen,1);
Plot(d45,"d45",colorSeaGreen,1);
Plot(k5,"",colorRed,1);
Plot(d5,"",colorOrange,1);
PlotShapes(shapeUpArrow*Buy,colorGreen,0,20,0);
PlotShapes(shapeDownArrow*Sell,colorRed,0,80,0);

thank you