[amibroker] Re: Plot of Buy Array diffrent than Backtest/Exploration

hi Mike,

thanks again for your answer!

i expected that maybe the settings for the backtest could be a reason, that is the reason i tryed it over the exploration. anyway, i checked for a redefinition of the array, but that should not be the problem. :(

the last part of my code, starting with the buy array:

// Long
Buy  = Kauf AND StochRSISchwelleL AND VolumenBedLong AND InBandBereichUnter AND KoerperL;
Sell = StochRSI < SRSISchwelleL AND InBandBereichOber OR Close < UnterBB;

// Short
Short = Verkauf AND StochRISSchwelleS AND VolumenBedShort AND InBandBereichOber AND KoerperS;
Cover = StochRSI > SRSISchwelleS AND InBandBereichUnter OR Close > OberBB;

PlotShapes(Buy * shapeUpArrow, colorGreen, 0, Low, -20);

Filter = Buy;
AddColumn( DateTime(), "Date", formatDateTime);
//EOF

**** IMPORTANT PLEASE READ ****

http://www.amibroker.com/feedback/