[amibroker] Coding Help required

Hello,
Can I request some senior members to help me code the following exploration (AND ALSO REQUEST HELP - as i'm a novice - how to use this exploration for LIVE DATA).
I want to setup the exploration to find the stocks which have gone below 20 for SLOW and FAST Stochastics and now have started going up. A BUY signal to be generated only and only if both the stoc have crossed 20 upwards (from 15 levels) i.e. it should have gone down and then come up from atleast 15 level. And the BUY should be generated only when BOTH the stoch indicators go above 22.

And SELL signal for vice versa when BOTH the stoch start coming below 80 only - after having gone above 85 levels minimum.

Thanking you in anticipation.

warm regards...bobby

**** IMPORTANT PLEASE READ ****

http://www.amibroker.com/feedback/