RE: [amibroker] Filling gaps in charts with color

Title: Message
Here is an example of what you want.

Cheers,

Gordon Sutherland

_SECTION_BEGIN("RSI");
// PARAMETERS
Pds =
Param("RSI Periods",14,1,100,1
);
RSIOB =
Param("RSI OverBought",70,51,100,1
);
RSIOS =
Param("RSI OverSold",30,0,500,1
);
RSICol =
ParamColor("RSI Color",colorGreen
);
MAPer =
Param("MA Periods for Smoothing",14,1,50,1
);
MACol =
ParamColor("MA Periods Color",colorRed
);
XSpace =
Param("GraphXSpace",6,0,50,1
);

Plot(RSI(Pds),"\\c29RSI (" + WriteVal(Pds,1.0) + ")",RSICol,1
);
Plot(RSIOB,"RSI OverBought",colorRed,1
);
Plot(RSIOS,"RSI OverSold",colorBlue,1
);
Plot( MA(RSI(Pds),MAPer), "RSI MA "
, MACol );
PlotOHLC( RSI(Pds),RSI(Pds),50,RSI(Pds), "", IIf( RSI(Pds) > 50, colorRed, colorBlue ), styleCloud | styleClipMinMax | 4096
, RSIOS, RSIOB );

GraphXSpace
= XSpace;
_SECTION_END();