[amibroker] Commentary and system code help

   Hi all,

would anybody help me to code a commentary and basic trading system ?
In intraday session I would check when StochD cross above StochK in the lower zone of the Stoch graph (Buy signal).
When it happens, I take note of the High price of that bar (Buy stop setup).
 I enter Long when last Close is above the High price of the bar when StochD crossed above StochK.
 Viceversa for the Sell signal I look for StochK cross above StochD in the upper zone of the graph (Sell signal).
 When it happens I close the Long positions, and take note of the Low price of that bar (Sell stop setup).
 I enter Short when the last Close is below the Low price of the bar when StochK cross above StochD.
 Please consider this code for commentary (with how many bars ago last signal appeared) and system, and also to plot a mark on the bar chart.
 I would appreciate any help to keep it simple.

       Thanks to all.

**** IMPORTANT PLEASE READ ****

http://www.amibroker.com/feedback/