[amibroker] Re: Static Variables - Remove All

Thanks Herman & Aron

I have added my vote to Suggestion #1518 and I did note that its priority is shown as High.

I am comfortable with the concept of adding code to the end of CBT process to loop through all Bars, Trades and then using StaticVarRemove.  Naming format is "Text" + Symbol + BarDateTime so that should be fine.

My problem is that this will still leave StaticVars (some created using StaticVarSetText) for which trades were not taken due to available equity, order limit etc.

So, I guess the approach here is loop through Bars, Signals.  But, some StaticVars will already have been removed in the previous step.  So, how do I ascertain that a particular variable name exists so that StaticVarRemove can be applied?

Graham

**** IMPORTANT PLEASE READ ****

http://www.amibroker.com/feedback/