[amibroker] Re: Forex autotrading

I do trade mechanically intraday. And yes, there is a lot of volatility at that time frame. But my system actually depends on such short term fluctuations.

I should add that I've only been running my system in bits and spurts over the past month or so, and am still working out the kinks. I should have it running continuously within the next month or so at the latest. I've already made this my full time profession as of two months ago.

While my autotrader is far from any kind of holy grail system, it does win more often than it loses - based on both extensive backtesting and real-world results that (so far) match the theoretical model. It's moderate risk, moderate reward.

Of course the only thing that will prove or disprove a viable system is a solid three-year (minimum) track record. I'm not there yet, and am well aware of all the potential pitfalls.

But at the very least, trading FX intraday is certainly viable. I'm hardly the only one doing it.

**** IMPORTANT PLEASE READ ****

http://www.amibroker.com/feedback/