[amibroker] Re: Does Anybody know this website

Are there many commercial AFLs or Plugins for AmiBroker? I haven't seen much mention of them on this group and was wondering the same thing, but not about this vendor in specific, just in general.

How many people are using commercially available or fee-based indicators/plugins with AmiBroker?

**** IMPORTANT PLEASE READ ****

http://www.amibroker.com/feedback/