[amibroker] Re: Why does AmiBroker under report time intervals by 1 minute on a 15min chart?

Makes sense, but I'm actually talking about going the other direction, from AFL/AB to the plugin. My plugin needs to be able to expect that all times given to it are indeed also "start of interval", otherwise it will receive a time for any bar and not know what to make of it. If the user has it set to end of interval, and my plugin receives 9:29:59, it's going to be unable to match it with other market data that it has access to (outside of AB) that is at 9:30:00.

So is there a way to know what the user set their preference to? If not, maybe it should be something that you can query through Status("...")?

**** IMPORTANT PLEASE READ ****

http://www.amibroker.com/feedback/