Re: [amibroker] Re: What's the safest way to get GMT from a bar time?

Hello,

So you don't trust the user ? Come on, you need a little faith :-)

But seriously: you can find out what timezone the user has set in Windows (because it is also configurable in Windows Control Panel)
using Windows API
http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ms724421(VS.85).aspx

or JScript:
getTimezoneOffset();