Re: [amibroker] What's the safest way to get GMT from a bar time?

Hello,

That depends on data source you are using. If you are using eSignal - it is universal time,
if you use IQFeed, it is US EST time, if you are using Interactive Brokers - it is your local time.

Now, AmiBroker has ability to shift timestamps on the fly.
Please go to File->Database Settings->Intraday Settings
"Time Shift" field and enter positive or negative time shift you need.

This process is non-destructive and does not affect the operation of the plugin
or the underlying data.

The timeshift can be changed and it is applied on the fly, so all datetimes
in program reflect the change immediatelly, but underlying data source is not modified in any way.

Best regards,
Tomasz Janeczko
amibroker.com